Go / No-Go Decision

Go / No-Go Decision

At the latest during the first half of April 2021, the organizing committee of the FWM2021 shall take a decision, in close consultation with the IFA Masters, whether the FWM2021 in Medemblik shall go on. Since there is no possibility to postpone the FWM2021 to a date later in the year, the decision shall be a Go / No-Go decision.
Let’s keep our fingers crossed that the Covid-19 pandemic soon will come under control, allowing us to meet each other by the end of May for a fair week of Finn racing!